A benefit of my service concept is that I can place tenants in different properties according to their criteria concerning standards of accommodation, price and terms of stay and taking into account their age, origin and purpose of their stay.
Prospective tenants are picked up, shown properties and returned at their convenience. I follow up viewings and interest by means of phone calls, emails and text messages until they have found a suitable place to stay. When they are ready to commit, I finalise tenancy/flatmate agreements, collect and deposit bonds, implement automatic payments and make sure the tenants have all they need to stay long term and be comfortable.
My advice to prospective tenants is keep a 5 key things in mind when looking at properties:
- Where do you want to live?
Towns, particularly Queenstown, tend to have some distinct areas and it may help to, for example, live relatively to close to work.
- When do you want to move in?
- How long do you want to stay for?
- What do you need to be able to move in? (We’ll provide a simple check-list for you)
- Be on the ball! We send out text alerts on available properties and they get snapped up very quickly. Register your interest and we’ll keep you up to date.
Please send me a txt or email if you are interested in a room or property. I can give you an update by email, phone or in person at any time on what I will have available in the nearby future.
I usually know about two weeks beforehand because most of my room tenancies have a 2 week notice period. I am also more then happy to tell you all about the properties, the rooms and the flatmates at any time.
Viewings of the rooms usually don’t take place more then 10 days before a room becomes available.
It would be great if you can have a good look on this website to check the information provided and the location of the house on Google Maps. If it all looks good for you, I am happy pick you up from anywhere in Queenstown to show you around! I might also have others rooms available in other properties that you might be interested in.
Hope to hear from you!
Find a Room to Rent
- All rent prices are excluding power, internet and other tenant costs.
- 1 week rent is paid in advance before moving in.
- Bonds to be paid upfront:
– Bond for furniture: 2 weeks rent
– Bond for power and other tenant costs: $150
– Bond for internet usage costs: $40
- Internet costs: $10 p/wk which includes 5Gb free internet usage.
Additional data is $5 per Gb.
- The power and other tenant charges are calculated monthly and billed. In addition the average cost per day over the last month are settled. So you do not have to worry about collecting money from your roommates. Rent-A-Room handles it all!
- Minimum stay: 3 months.
- Notice period: 2 weeks before leaving.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above then please call me and I can clear things up for you – Henrik: [email protected]